Friday 3 July 2009

YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK GOOD TO BE MY DJ


The best thing about David Guetta is that (speaking as a man) you can introduce him to your girl and you wouldn't have to fear about her falling for him instead of you, no matter how good his tunes are. I've been a secret fan of his for a while. I say secret because he wasn't always the king of cool and he was mostly known more overseas than in the UK or the States. And he's French.

He's current new single features Kelly and is already topping the charts. Ok, its been out for a while and I've just been lazy and concentrating on the hip hop and UK scene for too long, sorry.

As well as the new single 'When Love Takes Over' I'm also going put one of my other fav.s 'Tomorrow Can Wait' for you too, because I'm that type of guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment