Thursday 18 June 2009

DASAFO























Normally I can think of something witty to go along with a post, or maybe a funny anecdote from days gone by. Today I have nothing, serioulsy, my mind is a blank. The only two things I am thinking is one, how am I going to get my hands on the Moog Phatty, and two, he does look like T Pain init...

Brand new Sway Mercedes Benze out now on his new album. No doubt this will be getting a lot of reloads (guilty) and please, if you're an MC and your gonna do a remix make a bloody effort with your bars, just because the beats kicking don't mean your 16 is... Sway on the other-hand has his game face on tight....

FYI - He's just finished a tune with Lemar's cuz, which I haven't got my free copy of yet and watch out for the UK tour, I hear Akon dollar's isn't the only thing thats going to make it stand out!

*Note - sorry bout the fact its a radio rip with no video, soon as its done I'll update it, check out his myspace, but dont kiss his ass, he's got a big enough head as it is!


**Note sample is from '45  King (aka Mark James - aka Jay z's Hard Knock Life), 900 Number'... As if you needed me to tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment