Friday 12 June 2009

V.O.T.D

If I have to explain to you why this is video of the day then me thinks this is probably not the blog for you...

Also let me take this opportunity to share my gratitude for the simple fact that 'The One Mos Def-initely' finished his latest album and is in stores NOW!! After a few bad spells I can almost guarantee 'The Ecstatic' will be doing a lot of favours to the real hip hop community. Some of you may be interested to know Chad Hugo produced a track (not Pharrell, Chad!). J Dilla (RIP), Madlib and his younger brother Oh No also got in on the action. And if you didn't know, these guys all go way way way back, way way back.

For now I'll leave you with the V.O.T.D and on the flip Mr Mos talks a little about the album...

*Explicit Content


No comments:

Post a Comment