Thursday 11 June 2009

LUCKY NUMBER SE7EN

I'm going to get straight to the point with this one. I like the video, Se7en is an ok artist, nothing new, but it is refreshing to see other asian artists coming through the USA scene. Dark Child (and thank god he got over his Timbo complex and stopped appearing in video's) is back on form after a long spell not knowing what a good track sounds like - listen to every Brandy record with his name on it.

I have no idea why and how Lil Kim got involved. Damn she looks more like a lady boy than Pete whateverhisnameis from Big Brother.

Back tracking a little bit, when I say I like the track, don't get it twisted, I don't mean I like it like I would play it out, just, if it came on radio, I would probably give it 1:30 before turning over.

No comments:

Post a Comment