Thursday 18 June 2009

S.K.O.T.W

These are the bad boys of any studio kit hands down. Fair enough they are very pricy and I wouldn't recommend shifting through your record collection, heading down to Bricklane market and shotting a crate to undeserving passersby, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. The Beats (by Dr Dre) are a mind field of intense sound replication and provide great mixing capabilities for those late night sessions where waking the neighbours is not an option. I also use them for DJ'ing now as well... Oh, and little posing doesn't hurt...

If you do happen to see me out and about with my pair and want to try them, just ask nicely, I don't bite, but try to run? You will lose your arms in legs in 'an unexplained and prolonged attack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment