Thursday 18 June 2009

TOODLE-LOO MUTHA*@&%£^

Films are a great way to see what professional producers and composers are coming with, and to also find out what will get accepted by commercial production professionals, obviously. So its a good excuse to get a few tickets and mates down to the big screen and pass it off on your tax return as business expense. 1-0 to me Gordon Brown!

The Hangover is a very funny film. I wouldn't say it's the funniest because lets be honest, only some of us would be able to relate to some of the stuff in that movie... yeah right! There are so many stories I wish I could write about but it's so hard getting dates these days I wouldn't want to put anyone off before I even get to hello... 

Its in cinemas now (she obviously isn't)..



P.s To understand the title of this post you will have to go see the film...

No comments:

Post a Comment