Thursday 11 June 2009

LAST NIGHT A DJ SAVED MY MP3'S


Ok, I know about half, no... maybe more than half of you, would have no idea what a Vestax VCI 300 is, well, you can skip this little write up and go straight to the video, no harm done.

At the moment I'm using Serato Scratch Live, which by the way is the daddy in reliable, 'make me look good' software.

The Vestax however, has opened my eyes in more ways than one. First off it makes everything as easy to operate as a microwave with a one setting timer. It does come with its own midi controller (dont worry I'll stay out of the jargon as much as possible) but the downside is, even though Serato did make the software, its not compatible with SL. Bummer! Now I'm considering ditching SL and moving house to the VCI 300. My only worry is I will end up looking like a button pushing DJ and no one will be impressed by my wizardry, which is limited anyway...

It also lights up pretty cool as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment